So the Owlet Smart Sock 3 came out just towards the end of the last year and we were able to do a quick side by side comparison of it, with it's predecessor; the Owlet Smart Sock 2.
You can watch our quick video which highlights the differences and new features just here:
Don’t have time to watch the video? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered here too. Here’s a quick list of comparison points:
- Now supports a larger size range for babies from ~2.2kg to ~13kg
- Battery life is up to 16 hours
- The V3 base station is much now smaller and is powered by 1x USB-C (it was 2x Micro-USB on the V2)
- The V3 sensor is now charged wirelessly by magnetically attaching to the base station
- This also means that the V3 sensor is also now sealed (hence also washable!)
- Quick charge: 20 minutes will get you 8 hours battery life and 90 minutes will fully charge the sensor
- V3 is now more useable (less errors) when there's gentle movement/motion
If you're the kind of parent who could use a bit of reassurance when your bub is sleeping then you should definitely consider the Owlet Smart Sock V3.
Available by itself or with the Owlet Cam as a discounted bundle, contact us anytime if you have any questions about this amazing product!
Baby Care Nursery