With a variety of available accessories, this iconic chair provides comfort and ergonomics for use from birth. Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family. The Stokke Tripp Trapp has adjustable seat and foot plate positions. It is
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 110 kg adult
- Array of colour choices match any décor
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components
- Optional baby set and five-point safety harness
- Water-based, non-toxic paint
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates
When used as a chair for adults (or teenagers) we recommend to:
- Remove the seat plate and use the foot plate as seat plate, on groove 4.
- Remove the lower metal bar.
- Add adult cushion for comfort and style.
This is the way Peter Opsvik has intended the chair to be used for adults, since he invented
PLEASE NOTE: The Tripp Trapp Chair DOES NOT include newborn set / baby set or cushions.
PRE-ORDERS/AVAILABLE TO ORDER
Please allow 5-10 working days for 'Pre-Orders/Available to Order' items for dispatch. In the rare event the item is delayed, we will notify you immediately.
When including an 'Pre-orders/Available to Order' with other items, your order will not be dispatched until all the stock is available. If you do not wish to wait, please place a seperate order.