This baby cot by Leander is possibly the most stunning European cot in Australia.
Designed by Stig Leander from Denmark, it is perfect for lovers of design, quality and function. The oval shape with its curved lines appears soft and gentle and the versatility of the design and the 5 different configurations make it great value.
You can transform the cot in tune with your child’s development from infant to approx. 7 years old. Eventually the cot becomes a junior bed without any high ends or other signs of ever having been a cot. Please see the photos in the gallery.
The cot is made from European beech and measures 120x70cm. When extended into the junior bed it measures 150x70cm. It complies fully with Australian Standards. Available in whitewash or white.
INCLUDES: The Leander Cot in your chosen colour only.
Please note: You will need to also order either a COMFORT 7+ or PREMIUM 7+ mattress.
If you wish to convert the cot to a junior bed, please also order the junior kit and the mattress extension piece. Other accessories available too.
- Danish design with soft curved lines.
- Designed from a child’s perspective.
- Made from beech timber from sustainable sources.
- From newborn to school age.
- World class breathable mattress options
- Cot measures 120W x 70D x 95H
- Converts to a junior bed. Kit available.
- Junior Bed measures 150W x 70D x 55H
- Can hold up to 100kg
- Available in whitewash or white.
PLEASE NOTE: SYDNEY DELIVERY ONLY