How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? SIMPLE "stay in bed until you see the sun!" This updated version of Gro-clock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up.
The Gro-clock also comes with a beautifully illustrated book which helps to encourage children to stay in bed longer, which means more sleep for them and more sleep for you! "No more getting up at 5am!". It is this combination of the simple glowing images and the bedtime story book which has already made the Gro-Clock a phenomena success.
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time.
- Includes fun bedtime story book.
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option.
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night time/day-time nap).
- Adjustable screen brightness.
- Silent operation.
- Optional audible alarm feature.
- Mains powered (adapter included).
- Suitable from age 2+ years.