The new & improved reusable static-cling Window Blockout is the perfect solution for babies and toddlers who need total darkness in their room to sleep and dream the night away.
The Window Blockout is now white on both sides to seamlessly blend in with your child’s space. The room side will block out the light and the outward-facing side will reflect light away from your windows, which can help regulate the room’s temperature for a more comfortable sleep.
- Non-toxic, static-cling sheets that leave zero residue
- Can be reused multiple times
- Blocks 100% of sunlight
- White on both sides with an internal opaque black layer
- Easy to cut to size, apply and clean
- Ideal for travel, can be rolled up for transport
- Suitable for single or double-glazed windows
This is the 3 rolls pack, each roll is 46 cm x 183 cm.
Please measure your windows before purchasing to know how many rolls you will need.
1. Measure the width and length of your window.
2. Add 2CM to each measurement and cut sheets to appropriate size. This will ensure you don't accidentally under-cut and end up with a gap.
2. Using a spray bottle or a damp cloth, apply water to the window.
3. Peel the blockout from the storage sheet.
4. Gently apply the shiny side of the blockout to the window at the desired height, and smooth the rest of the sheet down with your hand.
Air bubbles? Don’t stress, simply peel off and start again.
How to Remove: Gently remove the sheet by peeling it towards you, away from the window. You can fold or roll for storage to be reused again.
To Clean: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Tip: For windows with direct sunlight for most of the day the Window Blockout needs to work a little harder to stick to the window. We recommend to cut the blockouts a few cms more than what is needed. These steps will ensure that light doesn't sneak through any gaps & the blockouts stay on the window. Additionally, apply more water to the window prior to placing the Window Blockout.
Note: This product is not intended for use on non-smooth surfaces such as frosted or privacy glass/plastics