fertility. essential oil blend is intended to have a calming, yet revitalising influence that may help improve the functioning of your reproductive system.+
Clary Sage essential oil helps to regulate hormones naturally and assists with preparing the uterus for pregnancy. Fennel essential oil will aid in regulating your menstrual cycle while Lavender is commonly used to reduce anxiety and promote a feeling of calm allowing your mind to reach a state of peace. Geranium is a powerful essential oil for fertility, similarly to Clary Sage it is effective in balancing your hormone levels and restoring progesterone if needed, but it is also known to tone your uterus and detoxify the lymphatic system.
Apply: to the abdominal area at least once per day. Continue use while trying to conceive, discontinue use after ovulation. If you become pregnant discontinue use of this blend.
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Clary Sage, Fennel, Geranium, Bergamot and Lavender Essential Oils
+This fertility essential oil blend is an effective blend to support you during your fertility journey. Please follow the instructions above carefully and stop using after ovulation and once pregnant.
- Essential oils used in each blend are certified pure therapeutic grade oils and have been diluted with a carrier oil.
- The term ‘natural’ does not guarantee safety, read and follow instructions carefully.
- All blends are designed to be used on an as needed basis.
- Always patch test before use. Apply a very small amount and cover with a bandage for 24 hours, if any soreness, redness or irritation is experience do not use the blend.
- Keep essential oil bottles in a secure place away from children and pets. The cap should be placed firmly on after each use, and the roller bottle removed from within reach.
- Do not ingest any of our oils and avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs flush the eye immediately with clean water and seek medical attention.
- If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils from that food and consult with your GP or naturopath prior to use.
Essential Oils should only be used on babies who are older than 3 months of age, and must be diluted before use. Our oils are diluted to 0.5 which is recommended as safe for babies 3+ months. This dilution and oils used can vary dependent on the age of your child.
The following oils should be avoided when using essential oils on babies, and none of these have been included in our baby blends.
Oils not recommended for babies
• Thyme • Oregano • Citronella • Cinnamon bark or leaf • Bay • Cumin • Lemongrass • Anise • Lemon verbena • Clove bud • Tagetes
It is recommended to not use essential oils in the first trimester of pregnancy without consulting with your health professional.
Oils not recommended during pregnancy
• Clary Sage • Fennel • Basil • Aniseed • Birch • Camphor • Sage • Parsley seed • Tarragon • Wormwood • Wintergreen
Oils not recommended while breastfeeding
• Parsley Seed • Marjoram • Birch • Blue Cypress • Carrot Seed • Cinnamon Bark • Dill • Hyssop • Nutmeg • Myrrh • Rosemary • Sage • Wintergreen • Peppermint (may suppress milk supply)
- cle. naturals are not medical practitioners and these products and information are not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease or conditions.
- Always discuss with your medical practitioner before using all essential oil blends.
- All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional.
- You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than shown on this website.
- Contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
- Information and statements regarding The Cle Collective products have not been evaluated by the TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
- The following safety precautions are guidelines only.
- You should always inform your primary care physician what you are using as they may not be conducive with their prescribed therapy and medications.