- The Babysense II alerts you with an alarm if your baby's breathing becomes abnormally slow, abnormally fast - or if breathing and motion stop completely
- The Babysense II is very user friendly, while still being the most sophisticated and accurate tool to monitor your baby while sleeping.
- The Babysense II alerts you if your baby's breathing rate is too slow (under 10 breaths per minute) or too fast (over 90 breaths per minute) or if no breathing or movement has occurred for 20 seconds
- Made of two large panels, the Babysense II is the only movement monitor that is designed to monitor your baby up to 12 months.
- A single sensor can be used while your baby is very young by fitting it into a mosses basket.
- Babysense II is certified for mattresses up to 14cm thick
- Requires batteries.
- Oricom SC100 Baby Monitor included.