The Roamer ll is a forward facing child restraint and can be used with the in-built harness from approximately 6 months through to 4 years old.
Once your child reaches the middle shoulder height marker, you can convert the Roamer ll into a booster seat for use with a lap sash seatbelt, which can be used until they reach the top height marker at approximately 8 years old.
The Roamer ll features a high, blow moulded backrest with large side wings for enhanced side impact protection.
In booster seat mode, the anti-submarine designed arm rests keep the lap belt down across your child’s lap.
The Roamer ll also comes with an adjustable, removable headrest pad, shoulder strap pads and crotch buckle pad.
- Converts from carseat to booster seat
- Air Cocoon Technology
- High backrest
- Large side wings
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Anti-Submarine design
- Easy Install belt path
- Can be customised with Infa Secure Colour Inserts
- Width (Base) – 33cm
- Width (Sidewings) – 47.5cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) – 78cm
- Depth (Seat Base) – 43cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Start Use) – 29cm
- Middle Marker (Change to Booster Mode) – 43cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm