Infa Secure Quattro Astra sets a new standard in the 0 to 4 category with best practice safety, practicality and comfort.
- Measuring an incredibly narrow 420mm across at its widest point in both rearward and forward facing modes, Quattro is the narrowest car seat with an in-built harness on the market today. Quattro also features an ultra compact rearward facing depth, perfect for smaller cars (or taller front seat travellers!). And the best part? We’ve kept the internal width the same as our Kompressor series – so your child’s ride is still a supremely comfortable one!
Extended Rearward Facing
- Rearward facing is the safest way for babies and young children to travel in the car. Quattro allows for extended rearward facing up to a large 30 month old and forward facing with a harness to a large 4 year old.
Twist & Lift™
- Quattro comes complete with Twist & Lift which allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
Air Cocoon Technology (A.C.T)
- Quattro Astra features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded shell greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side impact accident.
- The easy-care Active Fabric covers on the Quattro are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine-washable, press-stud covers can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the seat, as can the shoulder pads.
- Width (Base) – 34cm
- Width (Widest) – 42cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 62cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 76cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 54cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 43.5cm
- Pre order for delivery in March 2018