The Luxi II Astra is a completely redesigned version of the original Luxi, Australia’s first 0 to 8 convertible car seat.
One Seat – Three Modes
- It has three modes of use – rearward facing, forward facing with harness, and as a booster seat used with the vehicle lap sash seatbelt.
- The Luxi II’s Astra rearward facing mode now accommodates children up to a large 12 month olds. Then, it turns around for use as a forward facing with harness seat for children up to a large 4 year old. From there, it converts into a booster seat for use with the vehicle’s lap sash seatbelt. The higher headrest and shoulder height marker sits at approximately 51cm. This means it accommodates more children for longer!
Air Cocoon Technology (A.C.T)
- Luxi II Astra features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded backrest and side wings act like airbags. This greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side impact accident.
- Luxi II astra also features Active Fabric. The easy-care Active Fabric covers are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine washable, press-stud covers and inserts can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the seat.
- With 9 levels of recline, soft removable covers, an adjustable headrest and Air Cocoon Technology seat shell, the Luxi II is better than ever. And now also suits more kids for longer!
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 48cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 48cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 66cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 79cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 58cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 33.5cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Booster Seat Mode) – 42cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51.5cm