Ahead of the market, Grandeur Astra is incredibly convenient to use, as well as offering the best practice safety to your child through all stages of their development – Grandeur is it’s the only seat you’ll ever need.
Twist & Lift
- Twist & Lift allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
- Grandeur is extremely compact. It measures at an incredibly narrow 440mm across at its widest point in both rearward and forward facing modes. In fact, in forward facing mode, it’s the narrowest Type G (extended harness use) car seat in Australia.
- In fact, in forward facing mode, it’s the narrowest Type G (extended harness use) car seat in Australia.
- The easy-care Active Fabric covers on the Grandeur are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine-washable, press-stud covers are easily removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the seat, as can the shoulder pads.
- Grandeur allows your baby to rearward face from newborn until approximately 30 months of age.
- Feel comfort in the knowledge your child will be restrained in the safest way possibly, in a six point harness until approximately 8 years of age.
- Width (Base) – 34cm
- Width (Widest) – 44cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 73cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 88cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 66cm
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm