The Infasecure Comfi Treo Convertible Booster Seat is a forward facing child restraint and can be used with the in-built harness from approximately 6 months through to 4 years old. Once your child reaches the middle shoulder height marker, you can convert the Comfi Treo into a booster seat for use with a lap sash seatbelt.
Featuring our new Active Fabric in the vibrant Treo design, the Comfi Treo is cooler, breathable and more comfortable than ever. Active Fabric utilises the same high performance polyester fibres and weave as athletic apparel and active wear.
Active Fabric is soft to the touch, keeps cool and helps draw moisture away from the child’s skin. It’s also the hardest wearing fabric we’ve ever used – essential for real parents with real (and often horrifically messy) children.
The Comfi Treo is one of the top rated forward facing restraints on CREP. It expands on the Comfi Cruiser’s features, and introduces new innovations in safety, comfort and ergonomics. It’s also a slimmer seat than it’s predecessors, at just 47.5cm – without losing any internal width!
- Suitable from 6 month to 8year of age approx.
- Featuring Active Fabric
- Converts from carseat to booster seat
- Air Cocoon Technology
- Redesigned seat base
- High backrest
- Large side wings
- Recline position
- 5 Shoulder slot heights
- Easy install belt path
- Includes Headrest Pad, a plush extra Seat Pad, Shoulder Strap Pads and Crotch Buckle Pad.
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp Included
- Width (Base) – 33cm
- Width (Sidewings) – 47.5cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) – 78cm
- Depth (Seat Base) – 43cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Start Use) – 29cm
- Middle Marker (Change to Booster Mode) – 45cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm