The overture cot is designed specifically for modern living where efficient use of space is just as paramount as the design style and functionality.
Not only is this cot compact and classy, it can be converted into multiple different functions by adding on cleverly invented add-on kits to span the entire growth chart of your child.
The Overture cot is simple enough to be dressed to suit any style home. With no dropside or moving parts, its the safest sleeping environment you could ask for. It's never been easier to have your baby right where you want it, even with homes with limited space. This cot fits through a standard 820 doorway, built for practical parents in modern lifestyles.
This Global Size cot is designed to global growth pattern statistics to ensure it provides a safe sleeping environment for your child as it develops. Typically between the age of 2-3, children are climbing things, therefor it is safest for them to make the transition into a 'Big' bed, which is easy with the Overture cot... simply roll your cot ends over and add the single bed kit! (single bed kit sold separately).
- 4 in 1 cot – Infant level, Toddler level, Sofa bed, Cot bed
- Safety Info - AS/NZS 21722013
- Timber Type - Sustainable New Zealand plantation pine
- Lacquer Type – High grade two pack polyurethane
- Warranty - 5 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Mattress Required - M660S or M660L | 1080L x 660D x 100H (mm)
- Assembled Dimensions - 1170L x 740D x 1000H (mm)
- Box 1 Dimensions/Weight - 1180L x 780D x 200H (mm) 32 (kg)
- Fits through a standard 820mm doorway