Revolutionary dual layer head and torso Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT) minimises impact forces providing your child the ultimate side impact protection.
Thermo5 high performance fabric with bamboo means your child will travel in quality and comfort.
- From Birth to 4 years (approx.)
- ISOFLEX™ - Equipped with ISOFLEX Connectors to provide a simple, firm connection into a vehicle with ISOFIX low anchorages in conjunction with Top Tether. ISOFIX is an alternative method of installation that may reduce mistakes that are associated with traditional seat belt installation.
- Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT™) - Torso Protection - Torso SICT minimises the energy impact on your child’s chest and vital organs, and reducing crash forces for greater protection.
- Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT™) - Head Protection - Dual layer head protection minimises the energy generated in a side impact crash. The inner SICT layer provides 180° protection around your child’s head, whilst the outer SICT layer on the seat exterior absorbs immediate crash energy.
- Rear Facing For Longer - Your child can remain rearward facing until they are approximately 2-3 years old, which is safer for your child.
- - Active Head Restraint (AHR) - Designed specifically with deeper side wings that shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash. AHR grows with your child working with SICT to contain your child’s head and to minimise impact forces.
- Thermo5™ Bamboo Fabric - Thermo5 High Performance fabric with Bamboo delivers the premium comfort your baby deserves.
- Hassle Free Harness - Single handed height adjustable headrest and harness allows the seat to grow with your child without the need to remove and re-thread the harness. Reducing the risk of incorrect installation and enhancing correct harness fit.
- Infant Safety Cushion™ - This cushion includes EVA composite material that provides support and protection for a small baby absorbing energy during a side impact crash. Specially designed ventilation holes offer breathability and comfort. Detachable wings are exclusive to the Platinum PRO SICT making this cushion flexible for longer use as a seat protector and cushion pad.
- EZ-Buckle - This system retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding.
- Dimensions Rear Facing: 600mmH x 600mmD x 385mmW approx.
- Dimensions Forward Facing: 640mmH x 810mmD x 390mmW approx.
- Product Weigh: 9.65kg approx.