Sleek, stylish and functional automatic bottle maker that uses technology to measure, dispense and mix water and powdered formula to the perfect temperature and consistency!
Say goodbye to the time and hassle of manually preparing baby's bottles. Introducing the Beaba® Milkeo, the revolutionary new way of preparing your baby's formula bottles. Perfect for families with Twins or more, even when Grandparents come to babysit - no explaining just simply press the button!
With the push of a button the Milkeo measures, dispenses and mix's water and powdered formula to the perfect temperature and consistency & FAST! When baby wakes and is hungry you can prepare a bottle within seconds that has no air bubbles. The water and formula powder are stored right in the Beaba® Milkeo, so it's always ready for you. The Milkeo is compatible with all bottle sizes and most formula brands and types. You can also choose the amount of formula you want to make: 60, 120, 180, 240 and 300 ml. The easiest way to prepare baby's bottles is now right at your fingertips.
The temperature as well as the quantity of water and the formula powder can be set and saved and as an added bonus the Milkeo can also distribute hot water to prepare a cup of tea or two minute noodles! A self cleaning function guarantees hygiene and makes the product easier to clean
- Universal: Compatible with most brands of formula powder and bottle sizes Click here for a list of compatible formulas
- Very fast: prepares bottles in 10 to 20 seconds
- Temperature choice: 22°C, 38 to 70°C
- High capacity water tank: up to 10 bottles of 180 ml
- Steam-tight formula powder container
- Even temperature and texture without lumps thanks to its mixing system
- Self-cleaning function of the mixing compartment
- Simple and intuitive controls: retro-lit touch screen
Dimensions(mm): H380 x D340 x W155
This sleek little machine will fast become your most loved kitchen appliance!
Please note that MILKEO is compatible with main formula milk brands, however we do not recommend use with:
1. Milk using special formulas such as goat milk, thickened milk, rice milk, lactose-free, constipation
2. Milk using oil (e.g. vegetable oil, fish oil etc.) as main ingredient or maltodextrin in big proportion (being listed as first ingredient in the formula composition)