BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft Mesh can be used as both a bouncer and a comfy chair. All to bring a calm, natural balance to your everyday life. From the time your baby is newborn (at least 3.5kg) and until she or he has learned to sit up unaided, it can be used as a bouncer.
When your child has learned to walk and sit independently, you can reverse the fabric to create a comfy chair (up to 13kg or approximately 2 years of age).
- 4 adjustment positions
- The BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance transforms your child’s movements into a soothing, rocking motion that’s fun too.
- The bouncer helps develop your child’s balance and motor skills while keeping your hands free.
- The BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance has three positions: play, rest and sleep. It can also be folded into a compact transport mode, making it easy to pack or store when not in use.
- The calm and natural rocking of the BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance develops the child’s motor skills and balance. - The bouncer is recommended by paediatricians.
- The child’s own movements make the bouncer rock
- Your child sets the pace. Fun and soothing at the same time.
- Mesh consists of 100% polyester. The breathable mesh fabric carries away heat and moisture from your baby. The fabric has been specially designed for BabyBjörn. The fabrics closest to the child are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1 for baby products. They are guaranteed harmless to children’s sensitive skin and will not trigger allergies.