- From birth 3.5 kg to approximately two years 13 kg Max.
Fun and natural baby bouncer
- Our baby bouncer runs on fun alone – no batteries required! Your child’s own movements will bounce the chair. Your baby can have fun bouncing, while developing motor skills and balance in a completely natural way.
- Younger babies can be gently calmed by you carefully bouncing the chair with your hands or feet.
Proper head and back support
- The baby bouncer is ergonomically designed to provide your newborn with proper head and back support. The fitted fabric seat moulds itself to your baby’s body and evenly distributes the weight. This gives your baby good support, which is particularly important for young babies, whose muscles are not yet fully developed.
- The Bouncer Balance Soft can be used as both a bouncer and a chair up until the age of two. You can use it as a bouncer from birth until your child has learned to sit upright. Once your child has learned to walk and sit down unaided, you can turn the fabric around and use it as a comfortable chair.
Suitable for both rest and play
- Your baby’s playfulness can quickly turn into sleepiness. The Bouncer Balance Soft has three different positions. You can easily and quietly adjust the bouncer from the upright play position to the reclined sleep position.
Ideal for trips
- The Bouncer Balance Soft can be folded away flat. Perfect for storage or transport.
NOTE! When the product is used as a bouncer, the maximum weight is 9 kg.
- Highest position up to 9 kg.
- Middle position up to 9 kg.
- Lowest position up to 7 kg.
NOTE! When the product is used as a chair, the maximum weight is 13 kg.
- Highest position up to 13 kg.
- Middle position up to 10 kg.
- Lowest position up to 7 kg
- Dimension Highest Position: 39cm x 79cm x 56cm
- Dimenion Transport Mode: 39cm x 89cm x 11cm
- Product Weight: 2.1 kg
Safe and tested textiles
- All fabrics used in this product are gentle against your child’s skin and safe to chew or suck on. They have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I. This means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens.