It doesn’t get much cooler than our Hello Kitty x b.box insulated drink bottle! The double walled stainless steel keeps liquids cool for up to 8 hours and warm for up to 6, so now little one’s can stay hydrated in style! Complete with carry handle and push button opening, designed specifically for little hands.
Kids love our easy drinking silicone straw top. Parents love no leaks (when closed). Replacement straw packs available, sold separately. Comes in two super cute designs; fashionista and get social.
- Insulating double wall stainless steel
- Dishwasher not recommended for metal with print. Prints may fade over time. This will not impact product's performance.
- Silicone straw top
- Keeps liquids cold for up to 8 hours or warm for up to 6 hours
- Integrated carry handle
- 350 ml/12oz
- Made from stainless steel, polypropylene and silicone
- BPA, Phthalates, and PVC free
- Dimensions: 70mm (d) x 75mm (w) x 200mm (h)
- To disassemble and reassemble your bottle for cleaning and care refer insulated drink bottle instructional video here
- To effectively clean your drink bottle remove the silicone straw top & straw stem and wash with warm, soapy water. We recommend a cleaning brush set to thoroughly clean through the straw and mouthpiece. Allow your straw top, stem, and other parts to dry completely before reassembling.
- Is your insulated drink bottle is leaking?
Your insulated drink bottle is only leak-proof when the flip lid is shut, the straw itself is not leak-proof. So, it will leak if the lid is left open and the bottle is tipped on an angle or upside down.
If it seems to be leaking when the flip lid is shut, try closing the lid slowly so you can ensure the groove inside the lid is matching up with the straw. It’s also a good time to check your straw top (mouthpiece) and straw stem are connected and inserted properly as shown in our insulated drink bottle instructional video here.
Always make sure the straw top is pulled through all the way until it ‘clicks’ into place, and that the straw disk that sits under the lid is firmly pressed in place.