Babycare Nursery logo are the trademark of Babycare Nursery products. All other tradename/trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability, we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise, change prices without notice and cancel orders.
Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
Images displayed on this web site should be regarded as illustrative and informational purpose only. Hyperlinks (URL) provided throughout our product pages can only be used as references only.
Note: We do not have stock levels on our website and when you place your order it may be in or out of stock. Goods ordered through our website may take between 1-5 working days to be delivered. While most of the items are always in stock, out of stock goods may take up to 4 weeks to come into stock. If this is the case, Babycare Nursery will notify you via your given email/contact details.
Pre-assembled such as Chest drawers, Bookcase, 4 in 1 Baby Cot or 5 in 1 Cots, Tallboy, or any Larger Cot, Large Castle with Swings, Outdoor Gear are delivery available in Sydney Metro only.
There are two types of warranty that we offer for purchases made:
1. Damage on Arrival DOA Warranty:
What is considered as a DOA warranty claim? (Example. When your item(s) arrive broken or appear to be not in good working order on initial usage.)
The following terms and conditions apply to DOA warranty claims:
- The buyer must check their item(s) immediately and report any damages or faults to the seller by e-mail within 24 hours of having received their item(s). This means that the risk of loss and title for items pass to you upon pick up by the courier company. We don't take any responsibles parcels lost/damage if receiver had Authourise To Leave (ATL)
- We reserve the right to refuse any claims that are made after this timeframe and may request the buyer to return goods at their own expense.
- We will repair the item(s) or send a replacement and we will only provide a refund if a replacement is not available.
2. Manufacturer/Supplier Product Warranty:
What may be considered as a manufacturer/supplier product warranty claim? - Example. When your item(s) are received in good working order but prove to be faulty at a later date during usage within the warranty period specified on the listing.
The following terms and conditions apply to manufacturer/supplier warranty claims:
- Please refer to the product description as the warranty period & terms differ from item to item
- The buyer is required to directly contact Babycare Nurery as instructed by must be approved and authorised by us prior to their return.
- Warranty is not transferable beyond the original buyer. The original buyer of the item(s) must present all warranty claims.
- All freight charges are to be paid by the buyer of an item(s) if the item(s) are required to be shipped back to Babycare Nursery, supplier or manufacturer for repair.
- Any mis-use of the items/products are not cover under warranty.
- If the products are unable to be repair, we will replace, replace at the same valued of the items or raise a store credit.
- Your tax invoice is required to be presented as proof of purchase.
- Warranty is valid within Australia only.
Please note that the above outlined Warranty Policy, Returns Policy and Refunds Policy are final and are not negotiable. We are obligated to all our customers to apply these policies fairly & consistently, without discrimination or prejudice. If you do not agree to any of the above policies please do not proceed to purchase on our site.